New Virtual Dates Announced: Nov 16-20, 2020
ATS proved in our first virtual edition nothing can stop us from moving forward and connecting the buyers and suppliers in the textile and apparel market. Over 2000 retailers, brands, manufacturers and professionals attended our last digital event in May. Due to the immense demand for ATS to produce more virtual shows we made a decision to significantly upgrade our virtual platform and announce two more virtual experiences for you this October and November.
Features include more enhanced live matchmaking, a real virtual booth experience, interactive live text, video and voice chat, a live product demo hall, countless expert-led panels and sessions, downloadable product catalogs and direct links. We understand how much the industry relies on us to bring the globe together, which is why we decided to launch two more editions.
The ATS November 16-20 event will feature panels and sessions focused on the global supplier and the USA buyer:
- The USA Presidential election result / potential ripple effects
- Analysts, economists, influencers and experts will recap 2020 and provide advantages to seek out in 2021
- China - USA Trade
Both ATS virtual events both will attract attendees and suppliers from all over the world who want to connect with over 200 world class suppliers at each edition. Seminar tracts will be focused on Sourcing, Design and Sustainability with an emphasis on marketing, logistics, fashion, design and trade.
- Near-sourcing in the western hemisphere & continued sourcing in the far east
- Benefits of Automation & the affects of COVID-19 on factories
- Sustainable products & a sustainable workforce
- Canadian, American, & World perspectives
Speakers will be industry leaders including:
- Bob Kirke: Executive Director, Canadian Apparel Federation
- Julia K. Hughes: President, USFIA
- Avedis Seferian: CEO, Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
- Wilson Zhu: COO, Li & Fung
- Jeff Streader: CEO, ModCloth
All ATS international sourcing events provide FREE ACCESS for attendees to meet the top manufacturers of apparel, fabric, home textiles, ready-made garments, accessories and Personal Protective Equipment. PPE is the fastest growing category in the textile & apparel industry and at ATS.